MLGoons

Sup Goon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLGoons

Sup Goon

MLGoons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime12/7/2023, 14:57 by Gold_likes_epic

» Good Post Fragtality
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime18/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime15/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime14/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime19/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime19/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime19/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Icon_minitime16/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+7
Commander_Muffin
Needle Mouth
K-rino
FUCK
MLGKING
Jmacz
Fragtalityy
11 posters

Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum

Poll

Should I be banned?

[ 7 ]
    Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum I_vote_lcap35%Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum I_vote_rcap [35%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum I_vote_lcap65%Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum I_vote_rcap [65%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Fragtalityy
    Fragtalityy
    Bitch Ass Faggot
    Bitch Ass Faggot

Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Empty Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum

Post by Fragtalityy 6/19/2010, 16:44

It's come to my attention that there has been murder in the streets of Gotham. This I am not OK with.

Sincerely,

Batman
    Jmacz
    Jmacz
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Empty Re: Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum

Post by Jmacz 6/19/2010, 16:56

Sup Rocker.
    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Empty Re: Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum

Post by MLGKING 6/19/2010, 17:00

Jmacz wrote:Sup Rocker.
    I believe his user name is BatmanBeginsNow, not "Rocker"

Simple misunderstanding.

I wish the best.
    -KING
    FUCK
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by FUCK 6/19/2010, 17:13

SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING COKC. LET ME BRING IT TO YOUR FACE BY MOVING A FETT TOWARDS MY WINDOW AND MEET YOU IN THE MOTHERFUYCKING BATCAVE OF YOUR ASSHOLE!

ROBIN FUCKING DOUCHCANOE!
    Jmacz
    Jmacz
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Jmacz 6/19/2010, 17:19

FUCK wrote:SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING COKC. LET ME BRING IT TO YOUR FACE BY MOVING A FETT TOWARDS MY WINDOW AND MEET YOU IN THE MOTHERFUYCKING BATCAVE OF YOUR ASSHOLE!

ROBIN FUCKING DOUCHCANOE!

This.
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/19/2010, 23:31

i voted No
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

Post by Needle Mouth 6/20/2010, 04:23

thew 6 people who voted yes... FUCK YOU
    Commander_Muffin
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Commander_Muffin 6/21/2010, 08:32

i voted no

batman iz a cool cat
    Kareem
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

Post by Kareem 6/21/2010, 09:48

its not batman, Kramer is batman
    Robinhoood
    Robinhoood
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Robinhoood 6/21/2010, 11:27

Batman and who?
    Confusion
    Confusion
    A Mod Named Cudi
    A Mod Named Cudi

Post by Confusion 6/21/2010, 11:54

Somewhat offended by the vulgar on this forum Why-so-serious-cats-funny-batman

Seemed appropriate.
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/21/2010, 11:54

well used
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by Stollykin 6/21/2010, 12:38

fuck fuck cunt cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 16:52