MLGoons

Sup Goon
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» Good Post Fragtality
8/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
5/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
4/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
2/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
9/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
9/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
9/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
6/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

» perma'd at em el gee
3/27/2011, 12:32 by Kareem

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates

free forum
 

    JamesRepwhore.

    Share
    Zelltre
    Zelltre
    Underwear Extraordinaire
    Underwear Extraordinaire

    Posts : 86
    Age : 27
    Location : Uranus

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Zelltre on 6/19/2010, 08:07

    themadhatter wrote:Just saying, this is an open website and moderators are on here...

    SO, what the fuck they gonna do?

    THey can't ban us for some shit we say here. IF they did, it'd be the ultimate bitch move and I'd just dick bomb erryone.
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

    Posts : 171

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by TetraCleric on 6/19/2010, 08:11

    Zelly-Zell wrote:
    themadhatter wrote:Just saying, this is an open website and moderators are on here...

    SO, what the fuck they gonna do?

    THey can't ban us for some shit we say here. IF they did, it'd be the ultimate bitch move and I'd just dick bomb erryone.

    They can, and have before. This wouldn't be the first site they did it on either.


    _________________
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

    Posts : 270
    Location : Smoking Xbox, and Playing Weed

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Needle Mouth on 6/19/2010, 08:13

    TetraCleric wrote:
    Zelly-Zell wrote:
    themadhatter wrote:Just saying, this is an open website and moderators are on here...

    SO, what the fuck they gonna do?

    THey can't ban us for some shit we say here. IF they did, it'd be the ultimate bitch move and I'd just dick bomb erryone.

    They can, and have before. This wouldn't be the first site they did it on either.
    It is against the freedom of speech right so they really can't
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

    Posts : 171

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by TetraCleric on 6/19/2010, 08:14

    It's called protection of assets. You signed their ToS, you have no rights in regard to their forum.


    _________________
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

    Posts : 270
    Location : Smoking Xbox, and Playing Weed

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Needle Mouth on 6/19/2010, 08:19

    TetraCleric wrote:It's called protection of assets. You signed their ToS, you have no rights in regard to their forum.
    If you read it, it does not say you can not insult MLG employees on other sites....
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

    Posts : 171

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by TetraCleric on 6/19/2010, 08:24

    Oh they won't do anything for insulting. I'm talking about planned raids, or rep bombs or something that would be carried out on their site.


    _________________
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

    Posts : 270
    Location : Smoking Xbox, and Playing Weed

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Needle Mouth on 6/19/2010, 08:26

    TetraCleric wrote:Oh they won't do anything for insulting. I'm talking about planned raids, or rep bombs or something that would be carried out on their site.
    then yeah they can, lol it's like stopping a terrorist attack
    Pandemonium
    Pandemonium
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 55
    Location : Where people take me serious.

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Pandemonium on 6/19/2010, 10:03

    lol at James disabling his rep. Also multiple people from the website OTofOT were banned because of the things they said on that website.
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 73
    Age : 2017

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stollykin on 6/19/2010, 10:28

    Pandemonium wrote:lol at James disabling his rep. Also multiple people from the website OTofOT were banned because of the things they said on that website.

    orly?
    SwaggerrVance
    SwaggerrVance
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by SwaggerrVance on 6/19/2010, 10:32

    ya bro!

    hahahaha

    james is broish

    the only utation i get is broutation

    the best kind bro

    ::
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

    Posts : 171

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by TetraCleric on 6/19/2010, 10:39

    Stollykin wrote:
    Pandemonium wrote:lol at James disabling his rep. Also multiple people from the website OTofOT were banned because of the things they said on that website.

    orly?

    Yep.


    _________________
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

    Posts : 125
    Location : South Florida

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stoney on 6/19/2010, 10:40

    Oh snap me no want to get banned
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 73
    Age : 2017

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stollykin on 6/19/2010, 10:53

    TetraCleric wrote:
    Stollykin wrote:
    Pandemonium wrote:lol at James disabling his rep. Also multiple people from the website OTofOT were banned because of the things they said on that website.

    orly?

    Yep.

    Can someone tell me in depth how and why?
    FUCK
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by FUCK on 6/19/2010, 13:05

    Stollykin wrote:
    Can someone tell me in depth how and why?
    they said you were on that faggy-fag shit so thay banned that twinkle ass you got, cockknocker!
    avatar
    Spankem
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Spankem on 6/19/2010, 13:45

    Stoney wrote:Oh snap me no want to get banned
    Yo stoney, are you stonewally that was semi-pro h2ish
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

    Posts : 125
    Location : South Florida

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stoney on 6/19/2010, 15:10

    Spankem wrote:
    Stoney wrote:Oh snap me no want to get banned
    Yo stoney, are you stonewally that was semi-pro h2ish
    nah
    Viscus
    Viscus
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 55
    Age : 29
    Location : Right here, HERP DERP

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Viscus on 6/19/2010, 22:23

    Kareem
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 22:24


    he couldn't go too much time without his boxes, lulz
    StrongCat
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1952
    Location : New York

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 23:46

    StrongCat
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1952
    Location : New York

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 23:46

    IMO we should make a section on these forums Dedicated to him.
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 73
    Age : 2017

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stollykin on 6/20/2010, 00:07

    FUCK wrote:
    Stollykin wrote:
    Can someone tell me in depth how and why?
    they said you were on that faggy-fag shit so thay banned that twinkle ass you got, cockknocker!

    shit nigga.


    Haha wow that kid really does fail
    Zelltre
    Zelltre
    Underwear Extraordinaire
    Underwear Extraordinaire

    Posts : 86
    Age : 27
    Location : Uranus

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Zelltre on 6/20/2010, 05:05

    Yall put way too much effort and time into this guy.
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 78
    Location : Princeton

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz on 6/20/2010, 22:39

    Zelltre wrote:Yall put way too much effort and time into this guy.

    das wassup
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

    Posts : 463
    Age : 25
    Location : In The Cut

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by K-rino on 6/21/2010, 09:13

    Why is zell so smart?
    Tdizzzz
    Tdizzzz
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 14
    Location : Hatin'

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Tdizzzz on 6/26/2010, 10:11

    http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7138827#post7138827

    Scroll down to where I start posting for teh r8pe.
    RogueX9
    RogueX9
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 56
    Location : Mass.

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by RogueX9 on 10/5/2010, 08:13

    Can everyone here plus rep me? Please I really wanna get a mountain of cookies and everyone mlgpro are assholes.

    Thanks.
    RogueX9
    RogueX9
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 56
    Location : Mass.

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by RogueX9 on 10/6/2010, 11:15

    RogueX9 wrote:Can everyone here plus rep me? Please I really wanna get a mountain of cookies and everyone mlgpro are assholes.

    Thanks.

    bump
    Kareem
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Kareem on 10/6/2010, 11:53

    die andy
    RogueX9
    RogueX9
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 56
    Location : Mass.

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by RogueX9 on 10/7/2010, 01:47

    Kareem wrote:die andy

    revival of the fittest!

    lets goooooo
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 73
    Age : 2017

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Stollykin on 10/26/2010, 12:35

    Can we please neg rep bomb this attention/rep whore?

    Look at this post http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7821486&postcount=6498

    He is using an attention whore font and ASKING for rep.

    "so just thank me or ask questions through rep or PM" ...wow.
    AoG_Grimm
    AoG_Grimm
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 2

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by AoG_Grimm on 11/7/2010, 09:04

    boop
    Kareem
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Kareem on 11/8/2010, 13:09

    baap
    avatar
    LethuL
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 2

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by LethuL on 12/14/2010, 05:45

    i'll slap your buttcheeks
    SpartanX9
    SpartanX9
    The Creator
    The Creator

    Posts : 239
    Age : 27
    Location : Banned

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by SpartanX9 on 12/14/2010, 05:46

    pull down your weiner and show me your pants


    _________________


    AIM: m Dmytryk09 <--IM abt anything
    avatar
    LethuL
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 2

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by LethuL on 12/14/2010, 06:07

    SpartanX9 wrote:pull down your weiner and show me your pants
    only if they are womens jeans

    Sponsored content

    Re: JamesRepwhore.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2/19/2019, 12:51