MLGoons

Sup Goon
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» Good Post Fragtality
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime18/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime15/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime14/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime19/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime19/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime19/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime16/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

» perma'd at em el gee
Why does everyone suck? Icon_minitime13/27/2011, 12:32 by Kareem

Shopmotion


Why does everyone suck? Empty

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum
 

    Why does everyone suck?

    RogueX9
    RogueX9
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 56
    Location : Mass.

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Why does everyone suck?

    Post by RogueX9 on 6/18/2010, 04:08

    I'm not trying to hate because when I say "everyone", I include myself.

    But really, the top eight teams are a step (really a set of fucking stairs) above everyone else. And unless I'm mistaken, everyone else includes some two-hundred odd teams.

    "Making it out" is considered a worthy accomplishment to most gamers. However, there are no financial rewards, only social (people, a few small amount relatively, learn your name). But even then, you're only in the top 32 tier and if your team were to play one of these, "elite eight" you'd get your ass handed to you. In fact, if the eight seed played the first seed a hundred times, chance's are they'd lose 75-80 games.

    This confuses me because most of the AM players "game" harder than a lot of the pro's. MLG considers pro's to be the members of the top sixteen teams. Sixteen teams, times four members per team, equals 64 douchers.

    HOW! are they're only 64 professional douchers out of the hundreds of thousands that play Halo every day?

    In conclusion, everyone sucks.
    MikeFreitas
    MikeFreitas
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 57
    Age : 29
    Location : fuck

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by MikeFreitas on 6/18/2010, 04:12

    cause all the top 8 players have been gaming halo for a while. and your argument is kind of invalid since top 8 isn't a guaranteed thing like it was four seasons ago.

    but to touch on my first sentence, being good at halo is about experience more than anything. the last year i played i just knew everything, my shot wasn't that much better than it was a year before that, but i knew exactly what to do, at exactly every time and it just worked out. you just really learn how to play, that probably doesn't make sense unless you know first hand what i'm talking about.
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 78
    Location : Princeton

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz on 6/18/2010, 07:07

    shit nigga
    FUCK
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by FUCK on 6/18/2010, 07:15

    Halo is a video game. Life is also a video game.
    StrongCat
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1952
    Location : New York

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by StrongCat on 6/18/2010, 07:24

    FUCK wrote:Halo is a video game. Life is also a video game.


    mind blown
    JeXeD
    JeXeD
    Moose Patrol
    Moose Patrol

    Posts : 90
    Age : 29
    Location : An Igloo in Canada

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by JeXeD on 6/18/2010, 07:36

    I think the fact that you are Lanning at a tournament also makes people nervous especially if they are playing the top tier pros.
    RogueX9
    RogueX9
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 56
    Location : Mass.

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by RogueX9 on 6/18/2010, 08:06

    MikeFreitas wrote:cause all the top 8 players have been gaming halo for a while. and your argument is kind of invalid since top 8 isn't a guaranteed thing like it was four seasons ago.

    but to touch on my first sentence, being good at halo is about experience more than anything. the last year i played i just knew everything, my shot wasn't that much better than it was a year before that, but i knew exactly what to do, at exactly every time and it just worked out. you just really learn how to play, that probably doesn't make sense unless you know first hand what i'm talking about.

    The MAJORITY of the top eight players have been around for a longgg time...and those that are just now top eight in H3 have been there for at least a year.
    MikeFreitas
    MikeFreitas
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 57
    Age : 29
    Location : fuck

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by MikeFreitas on 6/18/2010, 13:54

    yea but they've been playing since h2
    TheSwagMachine
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 30

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 14:16

    fuck everyone who gets less than top 16 and talks shit, fuck everyone who gets less than top 8 and calls themselves MLG Pro and fuck everyone who gets less than top 3 and calls themselves professional gamers.





    and fuck you too.
    FUCK
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by FUCK on 6/19/2010, 14:21

    TheSwagMachine wrote:fuck everyone who gets less than top 16 and talks shit, fuck everyone who gets less than top 8 and calls themselves MLG Pro and fuck everyone who gets less than top 3 and calls themselves professional gamers.





    and fuck you too.

    WHOA THERE NELLY! YOU AINT ME SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU GOT A LOT OF COCK AND SOME BALLsS!
    TheSwagMachine
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 30

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 14:21

    FUCK wrote:
    TheSwagMachine wrote:fuck everyone who gets less than top 16 and talks shit, fuck everyone who gets less than top 8 and calls themselves MLG Pro and fuck everyone who gets less than top 3 and calls themselves professional gamers.





    and fuck you too.

    WHOA THERE NELLY! YOU AINT ME SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU GOT A LOT OF COCK AND SOME BALLsS!
    I'm on a horse
    FUCK
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by FUCK on 6/19/2010, 14:22

    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    I'm on a horse
    IM ON 50 cc OF "NOT GIVING A FUCK WHAT YOURE ON YOU FUCKING COCKSTAINED FUCKWAD!"
    Kareem
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 14:24

    lol mike is that you

    Sponsored content

    Why does everyone suck? Empty Re: Why does everyone suck?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 7/24/2019, 10:33