MLGoons

Sup Goon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLGoons

Sup Goon

MLGoons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime12/7/2023, 14:57 by Gold_likes_epic

» Good Post Fragtality
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime18/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime15/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime14/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime19/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime19/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime19/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Icon_minitime16/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+5
Stollykin
Random-
JeXeD
Needle Mouth
DduB
9 posters

Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games?

DduB
    DduB
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Empty Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games?

Post by DduB 6/17/2010, 15:11

Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Empty Re: Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games?

Post by Needle Mouth 6/17/2010, 15:17

Send me a request Needle_mouth
    JeXeD
    JeXeD
    Moose Patrol
    Moose Patrol

Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games? Empty Re: Who on the Forum Kids gamebattles team wants to start doing some games?

Post by JeXeD 6/17/2010, 15:22

You guys can inv me if you want, my gamebattles id is JeXeD!
    Random-
    Random-
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Random- 6/17/2010, 15:24

No goons allowed, sorry. That team is for cool kids only.
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by Stollykin 6/17/2010, 15:27

We did a 5v5 tonight, it was epic.

PM me on gamebattles if you want a team inv.
    LnT
    LnT
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by LnT 6/17/2010, 22:57

Don't dispute on purpose kiddos', kthx
    Confusion
    Confusion
    A Mod Named Cudi
    A Mod Named Cudi

Post by Confusion 6/17/2010, 23:23

I would do this when I feel like playing Halo.

Can I get an xp ride pl0x?

GB ID: confusion-bomb
    BigOne17
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by BigOne17 6/18/2010, 09:42

[quote="Random-"]No goons allowed, sorry. That team is for cool kids only.[/quote

Then why are you posting on this forum?

ROFL
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz 6/18/2010, 10:28

Inv me plz

GB is Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by Stollykin 6/18/2010, 11:55

I would invite you guys but rosters are locked until the 30th. Just remind me and ill send out invs
    LnT
    LnT
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by LnT 6/18/2010, 22:02

[quote="BigOne17"]
    Random- wrote:No goons allowed, sorry. That team is for cool kids only.[/quote

Then why are you posting on this forum?

ROFL
    That's not me, dumbfuck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 00:48