MLGoons

Sup Goon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLGoons

Sup Goon

MLGoons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/7/2023, 14:57 by Gold_likes_epic

» Good Post Fragtality
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+23
MLGKINGizASCRUB
ZacBank
Needle Mouth
MikeFreitas
ASP_SyNdicate
Stollykin
Random-
Gold_likes_epic
Stoney
Xenios
Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hashy
-MDeezy
NyTeMaRe
AppLE_JooSE
Splatskiii
JeXeD
Confusion
TetraCleric
K-rino
StrongCat
SpartanX9
Gatman
27 posters

The Official Under The Influence Thread

Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Under The Influence Thread

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 13:59

DMT is on my list to do next

tetra did u synthesize it yourself?
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

The Official Under The Influence Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Under The Influence Thread

Post by TetraCleric 6/17/2010, 14:00

Hashy wrote:DMT is on my list

tetra did u synthesize it yourself?

Well I myself did not, but a few of my buddies have their BS in Chemistry and they do all that stuff, I'm just their bunny if you will.
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 14:09

true

can get anything but DMT around here. so figured I'd synthesize it myself sometime this summer.

anyone fk with the pina colada papers? mmmmmm
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/17/2010, 14:10

Watermelon papers>>>

But yea, the synthesis is really pretty easy. I was there when they did it, and the only tough parts is making sure you have the correct glassware.
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 14:15

i've had watermelon wraps but no papers.

yeah I plan on just following a guide and go from there.

i heard it's best to smoke out of a crack pipe. that true?

i've got glass but no crack pipe lol
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

Post by Stoney 6/17/2010, 14:17

bong rips all day everyday
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 14:18

^ what kind of glass you got?

assuming it's glass lol.
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/17/2010, 14:18

Yea crack pipes are the best. But from my experience, they still get too hot and break. Def don't use a regular pipe because any excess smoke you don't inhale, is a complete waste. Plus it can melt down too quickly, so the best is a system like a vaporizer in which you can collect the smoke to hit. But like with Opium, don't use a pipe you would ever want to smoke something else out of.

Last edited by TetraCleric on 6/17/2010, 14:20; edited 1 time in total
    Gold_likes_epic
    Gold_likes_epic
    MLGoon Boss
    MLGoon Boss

Post by Gold_likes_epic 6/17/2010, 14:20

My drug taking days are over.

But peace bros , have fun.
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

Post by Stoney 6/17/2010, 14:21

got that roor homie moving up to illadelph pretty soon!
    Gold_likes_epic
    Gold_likes_epic
    MLGoon Boss
    MLGoon Boss

Post by Gold_likes_epic 6/17/2010, 14:23

But when I smoked weed , I liked bukets the most .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TceVkvCqiHw&feature=related
    StrongCat
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

Post by StrongCat 6/17/2010, 14:24

Is there such a thing as Weed Ice Cream ?
    Xenios
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Xenios 6/17/2010, 14:45

yea, i've pretty much tried everything, minus crack/herion/meth etc

would like to try DMT, i talked to a dude at a rave one night about it, and he said he had a bad trip and punched a glass window lol... fucked his shit up.. I've done acid/shrooms and enjoyed both of them. i personally think shrooms > acid but thats just me, everyone else i know was the opposite.

when I did K, all i did was get really dizzy, and couldn't walk lol. had to sit my ass down, and the fucking room was spinning

im on fucking probation right now, so i can't smoke which is leading me to trying other drugs, forming a bad habit on oxys right now Suspect seriously need to take a break from these things, addicting as fuck lol
    Random-
    Random-
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Random- 6/17/2010, 15:16

Let's all talk about drugs guys, that's such a cool thing to do.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

K I did it right.
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 15:17

Stoney wrote:got that roor homie moving up to illadelph pretty soon!

i've hit both roor and illadelph and they both seemed pretty similar imo. they were just straight tubed though. nothing really special.

i myself have a 3 perc LUX with roor ash catcher. rips like a champ
    JeXeD
    JeXeD
    Moose Patrol
    Moose Patrol

Post by JeXeD 6/17/2010, 15:19

Cleric, you and Harmanicus could be best friends haha.
    Fo rizzle, I'll def try Acid sometime but thats prolly it after weed. Actually I'll probably try Shrooms too.
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 15:21

Xenios wrote:im on fucking probation right now, so i can't smoke which is leading me to trying other drugs, forming a bad habit on oxys right now Suspect seriously need to take a break from these things, addicting as fuck lol

oxycodone?

was addicted to Oxycodone and Percocet last year. wouldn't get too attached if I was you. withdrawal is a bitch.
    Random-
    Random-
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Random- 6/17/2010, 15:22

Talking about drugs, you guys are all such total goons.
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/17/2010, 15:24

JeXeD wrote:Cleric, you and Harmanicus could be best friends haha.
    Fo rizzle, I'll def try Acid sometime but thats prolly it after weed. Actually I'll probably try Shrooms too.

did both lsd and shrooms at a pretty young age and shrooms more recently.

had bad trips when i was younger, but my most recent trip was amazing. i got so much out of it, just felt so much more centered.

edit - strongcat, yeah there's weed ice cream.
    Stollykin
    Stollykin
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by Stollykin 6/17/2010, 15:50

Random- wrote:Talking about drugs, you guys are all such total goons.

good one mom
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/17/2010, 15:54

Xenios wrote:yea, i've pretty much tried everything, minus crack/herion/meth etc

would like to try DMT, i talked to a dude at a rave one night about it, and he said he had a bad trip and punched a glass window lol... fucked his shit up.. I've done acid/shrooms and enjoyed both of them. i personally think shrooms > acid but thats just me, everyone else i know was the opposite.

when I did K, all i did was get really dizzy, and couldn't walk lol. had to sit my ass down, and the fucking room was spinning

im on fucking probation right now, so i can't smoke which is leading me to trying other drugs, forming a bad habit on oxys right now Suspect seriously need to take a break from these things, addicting as fuck lol

Yea the last time I did shrooms, I took 1/2 ounce, and I tripped tooooooo hard. I had a good ass time, but one of my friends didn't, and that scared me more than anything. So since then, I haven't touched em. I like the trip from Acid a lot more than I did the one from shrooms personally. But like you, I know people that prefer shrooms.
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

Post by Stoney 6/17/2010, 15:55

this guy is cool lol!
    Random-
    Random-
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Random- 6/17/2010, 17:19

Stoney wrote:

this guy is cool lol!
    No I'm not. I don't talk about doing drugs 24/7 so I guess I'm not cool enough to be a goon.
    ASP_SyNdicate
    ASP_SyNdicate
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by ASP_SyNdicate 6/17/2010, 17:44

i like to drink and drive.
    -MDeezy
    -MDeezy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by -MDeezy 6/17/2010, 23:48

I'm high on life

and weed
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/18/2010, 00:01

i have no money. so like i can't gets anymore bud.

this makes me mad.
    MikeFreitas
    MikeFreitas
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by MikeFreitas 6/18/2010, 02:56

Yes I smoke weed every day.

I also enjoy ecstasy, lsd and opiates.
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

Post by Stoney 6/18/2010, 02:57

^^ < feels sorry for ^
    MikeFreitas
    MikeFreitas
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by MikeFreitas 6/18/2010, 02:59

but why
    Stoney
    Stoney
    MLGoon
    MLGoon

Post by Stoney 6/18/2010, 03:09

^ < made a typo < is sorry
    Gatman
    Gatman
    YAOWAdmin
    YAOWAdmin

Post by Gatman 6/18/2010, 03:53

i was fucking blazed out of my mind last night, and there was a bird flying around my basement.

still not sure how it got in here, but we ended up trapping it in this little tiny room where the AC is.
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/18/2010, 03:59

i remember once i blazed in the fucking woods and like a deer approached me and my friend and we like tried to get the deer to take a hit.

good times.
    MikeFreitas
    MikeFreitas
    Goonie
    Goonie

Post by MikeFreitas 6/18/2010, 04:39

so i took a bunch of adderall to fix my sleep schedule, ive been on the computer for like 12 hours. imna shit but im too delerious to go do anything.

< picture is from today
    Gatman
    Gatman
    YAOWAdmin
    YAOWAdmin

Post by Gatman 6/18/2010, 04:41

I've taken adderall once, and it was the dumbest shit ever.

Not eating <<<<<
    SpartanX9
    SpartanX9
    The Creator
    The Creator

Post by SpartanX9 6/18/2010, 04:41

I am going to try shrooms this summer sometime. Other than that it's just weed+alcohol for me.

and I guess this could go in this thread...trying to quit smoking cigs...not a good habit but its hard to quit
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/18/2010, 04:55

^ i quit cold turkey after about a year of use

it wasn't too bad, but i dont think i was too addicted.

soooo worth it. cigs are pointless
    Gatman
    Gatman
    YAOWAdmin
    YAOWAdmin

Post by Gatman 6/18/2010, 04:56

Hashy wrote:
    soooo worth it. cigs are pointless
    ding ding ding
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/18/2010, 04:57

Yea, I never got into smoking cigs. Smoke is too harsh, and I never got anything out it but coughs.

[4]
    Gatman
    Gatman
    YAOWAdmin
    YAOWAdmin

Post by Gatman 6/18/2010, 04:58

MikeFreitas wrote:so i took a bunch of adderall to fix my sleep schedule, ive been on the computer for like 12 hours. imna shit but im too delerious to go do anything.

&lt; picture is from today

how many of what did you take?

I took 2 of those (i think 20mg?) xR's and was up forever and not eating.

Last edited by Gatman on 6/18/2010, 05:00; edited 1 time in total
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/18/2010, 04:58

there is no bird ur just high
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/18/2010, 05:00

There is no spoon
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

Post by Needle Mouth 6/18/2010, 05:02

Drugs are gay nuff said
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/18/2010, 05:03

Needle Mouth wrote:Drugs are gay nuff said

Next person to be a faggot gets banned.
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

Post by Needle Mouth 6/18/2010, 05:05

TetraCleric wrote:

Why, btw weed is good i just dont like the hard shit
    K-rino
    K-rino
    Ke$ha The Goat
    Ke$ha The Goat

Post by K-rino 6/18/2010, 05:05

you are breaking the "being a faggot" rule. one last post like this and it will result in ban.
    Gatman
    Gatman
    YAOWAdmin
    YAOWAdmin

Post by Gatman 6/18/2010, 05:06

PCP

DO IT

LES GET WET
    Hashy
    Hashy
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

Post by Hashy 6/18/2010, 05:08

[quote="Needle Mouth"]
    TetraCleric wrote:

then don't post about it.

not that hard.

i wanna get wet
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/18/2010, 05:08

Needle Mouth wrote:
    TetraCleric wrote:

I'm just saying, I don't care whether you do drugs or not, but to come into a thread specifically made to discuss drugs and then post some faggotry means that you are retarded. In other words, don't be a Frostbite, be a bro.
    Needle Mouth
    Needle Mouth
    GoW3 Pro Player

Post by Needle Mouth 6/18/2010, 05:09

TetraCleric wrote:
    Needle Mouth wrote:
    TetraCleric wrote:

I'm just saying, I don't care whether you do drugs or not, but to come into a thread specifically made to discuss drugs and then post some faggotry means that you are retarded. In other words, don't be a Frostbite, be a bro.
    Nou lol i just be trolling xD im sucessfull just wanted to make a post in this thread srry i up set you guyz
    TetraCleric
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

Post by TetraCleric 6/18/2010, 05:10

Needle Mouth wrote:
    TetraCleric wrote:
    Needle Mouth wrote:
    TetraCleric wrote:

Nou lol i just be trolling xD im sucessfull just wanted to make a post in this thread srry i up set you guyz

No ur not trolling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 03:26